All students and staff are attached to a house in school. This creates a healthy competition and pushes students to succeed. Points are awarded for various events throughout the year, however, the main core of the points come from:
- Attendance per half term from the house as a whole
- Students who achieve 100% Attendance per half term
- Reward points which students are awarded for exceptional work or attitude shown around school
Each house has a House Leader and the five house leaders create the House Team. They organise the events and are another level of support for our students. Keep checking back as the house points update after every event.
Current House Points
• St. John Boste remain top despite finishing second but their lead is reduced.
• A great win for Anne Line moves them up to second place.
• Ingram slip down a place into third.
• Thomas More drop a position to fourth.
• Before 2019, Margaret Clitherow had never finished outside the top two in Advent Wreath Making. A third place finish keeps them fifth and chasing the pack.
St Margaret Clitherow
St Thomas More
St Anne Line
St John Boste
BI John Ingram
House Events for 2019-20
|Charity Coffee Morning||Thursday 3rd October|
|Advent Wreath Making||Thursday 28th November|
|House Rewards - Year 11||Monday 6th December|
|Year 7 & 8 Charity Christmas Disco||Tuesday 10th December|
|House Rewards Trip - Year 7||Thursday 12th December|
|Year 7-9 Quiz||Tuesday 21st January|
|House Gaming||Tuesday 17th March|
|House Rewards - Year 9||Thursday 2nd April|
|House Rewards - Year 8||Wednesday 8th April|
|Masterchef||Wednesday 17th June|
|Public Speaking||Wednesday 24th June|
|House Rewards - Year 10||Monday 13th July|
|Summer Fete||Friday 10th July|
|Sports Day||w/c 13th July|